”who is ready to banish negativity, self doubt and self sabotage forever – time to believe in yourself and take action?”
Emotional Detox is for people like you who want to cultivate better physical and emotional well being as well as inner wealth.
The saying, ‘life is for living’ is very true. We are all born pure and free and this is our natural and rightful state. Life should be an overall positive experience, this is not to say things won’t naturally go wrong and that having a bad day now and again isn’t normal; but if life is a continuous struggle you need to look at emotional detox.
We start life with a blank page, but it soon gets blotted with negativity. Indeed in the course of daily life we encounter negative events and store the associated negative emotions.
Are you suffering from an overload of negative emotions?
Have you ever found yourself dwelling on an insult or fixating on your mistakes?
Criticisms often have a greater impact than compliments, and bad news frequently draws more attention than good. The reason for this is that negative events have a greater impact on our brains than positive ones. Psychologists refer to this as the negative bias (also called the negativity bias), and it can have a powerful effect on your behavior, your decisions, and even your relationships
As humans, we tend to:
- Remember traumatic experiences better than positive ones
- Recall insults better than praise
- React more strongly to negative stimuli
- Think about negative things more frequently than positive ones
- Respond more strongly to negative events than to equally positive ones
The more negative thoughts and expectations you have the more negative decisions and negativity you attract.
Negativity can take a toll on your mental health. It can cause you to dwell on dark thoughts, hurt your relationships with loved ones, and make it difficult to maintain an optimistic outlook on life.
Fortunately, with emotional detox there are steps you can take to change your thinking and reverse this negative cycle.
Emotional Detox can help you if:
You want a way to be free of the negative thoughts, emotions and energies that sabotage the happiness and success of your family, work life, relationships and health.
Instead of feeling trapped, stressed or emotionally heavy, you want to free up your potential, become the master of your emotions and start thriving not just surviving.
How to tell if you need an Emotional Detox?
- You find yourself caught up in a negative cycle of emotions & situations?
- You feel like you are just acting out a role rather than being you
- You are feeling stuck, stagnant or trapped or can’t see a way forward;
You feel disconnected from life and reality
- You are going through devastating loss, crisis, disappointment or health problems;
- Your work life doesn’t give you the satisfaction you seek or the freedom to be YOU;
- Your workload leaves you no time or energy to let go and enjoy the life you are working so hard to pay for;
- You feel like nothing ever goes right, you take one step forward, before two back – you expect things to go wrong
you keep being knocked backwards by conflict, judgment or limitations;
- You crave purpose and meaning and a deeper spiritual connection;
- You feel incomplete – like something is missing, but you don’t know what
- You keep attracting or are attracted to partners who make you feel insecure or exclude you.
You have perhaps outgrown your marriage or partnership and it is painful to confront or move on;
- You feel resentful, unloved and unsupported – it feels like everything is on your shoulders;
You constantly undervalue yourself, you always second guess yourself and still try to win approval from colleagues, boss, partner, relatives, your social circle;
- You are putting on a show of being positive – but inside you feel empty, lost, confused, frustrated, angry or guilty;
- You are living in the past
- You, can’t seem to sort yourself out or make your life work for you.
What it will do for you:
Employing Emotional Detox skills in your own daily life will help you to feel more positive and able to cope with the daily strains of modern life
Emotional Detox training is a unique blend of ancient Eastern therapies and knowledge combined with modern research and decades of practical experience in the field of emotional release.
Emotional Detox Training offers a practical approach to releasing negative emotions and creating equilibrium in mind, body and soul